- Studies show that 70-90% of illnesses are Stress related
- Massage reduces Cortisol, the "stress" hormone
- Massage increases Serotonin, the "feel good" hormone
- Massage increases Endorphins, our natural pain killers
- Massage can have positive effects on those diagnosed with High Blood Pressure, Cancer, Dementia, Depression, PTSD, Fibromyalgia, Carpal-Tunnel Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Torticollis (stiff neck), Migraines, Arthritis, Muscle Soreness and Fatigue, just to name a few.
Massage for Infants, Toddlers, and Teens (MITTS) is a program developed by the Village Academy for Families, LLC. Our goal is to help build healthy relationships through positive touch. If it takes a village to raise a child, that village needs to be equipped with the appropriate tools to do so. Massage services that include the needs of the whole family provide tools that help the individual receiving the massage and helps build and maintain healthy relationships.